The Wildlife Film-makers' Resource Guide 2014–15
Edited by Jason Peters and Piers Warren
CLICK HERE FOR ORDERING
Available as paperback, eBook or Kindle edition
An essential piece of kit!
All the best bits from a festival directory without the
expense of actually going to one, and much more!
- Latest edition fully updated and expanded - 355 packed pages
- A complete tool-kit of information for all wildlife film-makers – established and newcomers
- Listings of wildlife production companies, footage libraries, distributors, broadcasters, location managers/fixers, film festivals, organisations, publications, freelancers and more, with contact details, weblinks and descriptions
- Including answers to those all-important questions such as whether companies take people on work experience or consider co-productions, how to submit proposals etc.
- Invaluable information at your fingertips to save hours of trawling through the Internet and sending many emails
Latest review soundbites:
Its pages lead you to more doors than any other publication of its type
A must have for any wildlife filmmaker
Positively bursting at the spine with information
A fantastic, much-needed wildlife film resource
Don't leave home without it!
"Wild Pages: The Wildlife Film-makers Resource Guide''
ISBN 978-1-905843-04-6 (paperback)
also available as an eBook and Kindle edition
Director of Photography/Camera Operators
Production Still Photographers